UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

High & Low Event Friday June 29th

Folken1

Sorceror
THIS EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE TOMORROW, FRIDAY JUNE 29th AT 6:00pm EASTERN TIME. EVERYONE BRING THE CHAR YOU WANT TO JOIN WITH TO BRIT BANK.

RULES/DETAILS will be given to participants before the event begins.

THIS WILL BE A QUICK NON-PVP EVENT BUT BRING A CHAR YOU CAN HEAL YOURSELF WITH INCASE PEOPLE FEEL LIKE EQING THE HOUSE.

THE WINNER WILL RECEIVE "future so bright" sunglasses worth 3.5mil

*if there is a large turnout and minimal trolling, there will be two rounds. both with the same prize for the winner*

AIM-DWL35DC

Folken1

Sorceror
no entry free just show up to brit west bank in 2 hours. the rules are very simple ill explain them in game before the event starts

Folken1

Sorceror
lol despite mongbats eqing the house the event was quick and easy.

winners were:

UoSpaghettiOh who won the first round and got "future so bright" sunglasses worth 3.5mil
Roland Helbrecht who won the second round and got a mika birthday full apron worth 1.5mil

special thanks to all those that came out and especially to those who lost and were swiftly killed by eq ms

a wombat

Sorceror
Your post here says 6pm eastern but your spam said 8pm eastern. I just figured you changeed it to 8pm eastern, so I'll be there in an hour.

HAR HAR

a wombat

Sorceror
I thought it was you but I could be mistaken because I live in Washington state and I'm legally allowed to have 20 ounces of weed.

Either way, I'll smoke less before your next event so I can try to make it.