UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hiding Archers?

Edalon

Squire
The BOG! guild is at anyones disposal as well. Council of mages faction guild. To be a red and avoid guardwhacking in town one must be in factions. Me and I guess some others as well are only interested in playing red archers. If any other guild goes red and CoM i will join them instead. Otherwise BOG! is available.

Ajax

Lord
What do you mean to be red and not get whacked in town? What about greys? Sorry I've been away and I'm slightly confused

Edalon

Squire
First of all... my forum has been malfunctioning for two years due to the powers that be... that means i can post very rarely if at all....

The rule is now any red that enters town (except buccs den and occlo) will be guardwhacked on sight if any player calls guards or if any npc sees them.
The only way to circumvent this is to be a red in factions. Then you are allowed into towns. Thus it is best to be a red faction archer.

Edalon

Squire
First of all... my forum has been malfunctioning for two years due to the powers that be... that means i can post very rarely if at all....

The rule is now any red that enters town (except buccs den and occlo) will be guardwhacked on sight if any player calls guards or if any npc sees them.
The only way to circumvent this is to be a red in factions. Then you are allowed into towns. Thus it is best to be a red faction archer.

Code Blue

Knight

Or a nox mage..

I would love to do this if someone can sell me arrows lol. Every time I start to get a vendor's supply up I have to log and can never seen to get the 999 count..