UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hi everybody

Koper

Wanderer
well since the world is not totally spawned and some pets are missing (for example snow leopard) it's impossible to train taming right now, isnt it?

Ice {RKn}

Wanderer
Hi, welcome to the server.

There's plenty of things to tame around Fel/Delucia. The areas around the Trinsic moongate in both Fel and Trammel are good as well.

There are snow leopards, polar bears and white wolves spawned in the mountains just outside Luna in Malas.

I'm almost to 80 taming now, although I must admit it's taken a long time and a lot of work.

Biggest problem I've found is that you go round and tame everything, and unless you have someone else there that can kill them so they respawn you have to go find somewhere else to tame.

Re: Hi everybody

Clea;799823 said:
account join date 2005 but thread date is 2004.how this could be possible?

User database reset/move, probably. If we switched forum software in 2005, that would explain it.