UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

HI DEWD'S!

HI DEWD'S!

Sup! Just got back from my trip to Ban Island. It was fun but I missed you all sooo much. I got some cool pictures on my journey I thought you would all enjoy.

This is Addicted, me and him hung out for a bit,

He also invited his g/f over....

Much heart to addicted for keeping me company, also after long talk's with my former guildmates we have decided not to close Kx3, so you can expect to see us. For those of you who didn't really enjoy my company before, I have but one thing to say to you....

Much <3,
-d00ch

XIQJX

Wanderer
Re: HI DEWD'S!

a giant douche said:
Sup! Just got back from my trip to Ban Island. It was fun but I missed you all sooo much. I got some cool pictures on my journey I thought you would all enjoy.

This is Addicted, me and him hung out for a bit,

He also invited his g/f over....

Much heart to addicted for keeping me company, also after long talk's with my former guildmates we have decided not to close Kx3, so you can expect to see us. For those of you who didn't really enjoy my company before, I have but one thing to say to you....

Much <3,
-d00ch

Woot I don't gotta join a new guild after all!