UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hey darian

amtothepm

Knight
Not in the mood for chips, but I suddenly have a craving for candy. I have to get a pack of pall malls anyways.

I think I'll buy some milk duds, some swedish fish, and some SPREE. And some Necco wafers

Think Ill grab a bottle of ol grandad too and tie one on tonight. No work tomorrow

And razzles....Cant forget RAZZLES

I love candy :)
Bbl

make sure you log onto hybrid after 3/4 of that old grandad is gone

Haha

Good answer
I was for real doe haha. Even joke with her making fun of her cuz she can't take dick lol. U should hear me.. when she just complains about anything not even say related.. I just saw ohhh my puuuusssyyy hurtssss. She just smacks lips and say wtf ever haha. We actually clown like crazy on Skype with a dude named Brian. X3ro. They talk mad shit haha

Darian#1

Wanderer
Like for you never stop thinking about this game its a fact whenever i log on this fourm your allways on commenting someone give this kid another award for most time spent on the fourms of UOG.