UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hey, check this out

r33n

Knight
Re: Hey, check this out

Wow, post the same video we have seen numerous times. Rage more, because you have no UO friends, and cannot form a guild.

pauly

Wanderer

A) I have never tried to form a guild, the stone is only for me and Adr. Noone else will ever be on it.

B) I think A answers your "no UO friends" quite well. Although by now I thought it would be quite obvious that I really don't have much interest in making any "UO Friends". I guess not for the intellectually deficient. excuse me sir :)

hello starbucks

pauly said:
B) I think A answers your "no UO friends" quite well. Although by now I thought it would be quite obvious that I really don't have much interest in making any "UO Friends". I guess not for the intellectually deficient. excuse me sir :)

???

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

pauly said:
A) I have never tried to form a guild, the stone is only for me and Adr. Noone else will ever be on it.

Hi, I lose at the internet, my e-p33n is small and flacid, and I also smell bad in real life. How goes it?

Flipper

Knight

pauly please either die or just post your threads right in the landfill because that's where they will be heading as soon as a mod that's not r33n sees this horrible excuse for a thread.