UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Help with Sallos...

Nexus_Atl

Wanderer
Hey guys, just joinded the shard today and i install sallo, but everytime i try to log in with it i keep getting a msg "playuo has encountered an error and must close down" anyone know how i can fix this??

Thanks in advance

I am a newb

If you want your sallos client to work correctly, you cannot patch to what the server recommends. Most sallos users stay around 6.0-7.0.8.0

Nexus_Atl

Wanderer
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at PlayUO.Gumps.LoadIndexFromData()
at PlayUO.Gumps.LoadIndex()
at PlayUO.Gumps..ctor()
at PlayUO.Engine.MainA(String[] Args)
at PlayUO.Engine.Main(String[] args)

DeathShadow

Sorceror
delete your config file in sallos folder and than run the program as administrator. Config file located in hidden folder (need go folder options and un-check hide folders) and its in ur Application Data or Appdata

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Your client is patched too high. Sallos will only work with clients 7.0.8.2 and below.

Nexus_Atl

Wanderer
nah havent tried yet... just using razor for now till i get a new comp... playing on a shitty laptop right now

pillpop

Traveler
i just came back to uo also. trying to get this to work also.. cuz i downloaded the game. and i didnt have to patch, it was already at 7.0.15.3 so how do i go back to 6.0-7.0.5.0???