UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Help with Razor / mini-heal/cure self

warmachine

Wanderer
Help with Razor / mini-heal/cure self

Hi all,

when i set hotkey Spells -> Mini-heal/Cure self to a key it casts the spell but does not automatic target myself. It brings up a cursor and i have to click. This has only started happening so I'm not sure what has triggered the change. Also does it on Heal/cure self. I have tried deleting the profile but didn't help.

any idea why?

Re: Help with Razor / mini-heal/cure self

maybe try and cut your profile out of razor. load it with nothing in the razor file so its as if you just reinstalled. then close it out and put the files back in see if it sets something back to a defualt. i dont see why it wouldnt work though its a mini heal cure self for a reason.

Trevor

Knight

warmachine;1873219 said:
Hi all,

when i set hotkey Spells -> Mini-heal/Cure self to a key it casts the spell but does not automatic target myself. It brings up a cursor and i have to click. This has only started happening so I'm not sure what has triggered the change. Also does it on Heal/cure self. I have tried deleting the profile but didn't help.

any idea why?

u have to be hurt for it to work.

warmachine

Wanderer

trevorc21;1873321 said:
u have to be hurt for it to work.

Thankyou! After re installing uo and razor I was going nuts why this was happening. It was because i wasn't hurt. TY!