UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Help with login issues

killerala

Sorceror
I cant log in with one of my caricatures on an account but i can with the other caricature on that same account i select my caricature and it starts to log on thin blacks out can some one tell me whats goin on.

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member
This is likely due to an error in that caricature's configuration. You could try the following:
  • Go to Documents\EA Games\Ultima Online Legacy\User Data
  • Open the folder named after your account.
  • Open the "UOGamers" folder.
  • Find the folder named after the character that doesn't work, and rename it. (For example, rename "killerala" to "killerala-backup".)
You could try logging into that character now. It will create a clean set of character configuration files, and should work. If it doesn't work still:
  • Remove the newly created folder for the character that doesn't work.
  • Find a folder named after a character that does work, copy and paste it, and rename it to the character name that doesn't work. (Essentially, duplicating a working configuration set to the bugged character.)
Then try logging in again.