UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[HELP] Inscription

mofu

Page
[HELP] Inscription

is there a diff if i have 100 mag then 120 mag when i do inscription if i m making spell book ? i want to make a char that make spell book with smith / tailoring , but if i need 120 mag to make nice spell book , sound like it's a waste to use a 120 mag PS on a trader

gugutz

Knight
Re: [HELP] Inscription

More chances to get more mods on spellsbooks, and increase the intensity of those mods too.

If you are going for some serious scribing, you need to have 120 mage.

Tbh, im not sure if here magery helps you to get more mods as it is on OSI, but im sure it increase the intensity of mods on spellbooks.

Hilde

Page

As far as I can tell, the intensity of the mods is not increased with higher magery. What changes is the chance to scribe spellbooks with 3 mods. On GM magery you can also scribe very good spellbooks with 3 mods at maximum intensity, it just doesn't happen as often as with higher magery.

Now considering the prices for blank scrolls and the price for a 120 magery scroll....

cronik1

Wanderer

ei has no effect. and what the others hinted at is it's not worth the cost to spend a 120 scroll on a crafter with limited utility and use.

i'd consider it if u had a 110 scroll lying around, but don't blow a 120. just craft extra books.