UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Help getting my old account info

Green Man

Sorceror
Hey there gang. Tiz I the Epic Pwn All Tamer GreenMan! And i have been gone awhile.
Anyways. I know my email addey is linked to my account as it is how I got my forum info back. But how can I get my main Ingame info back. Pls help I really want to play on UOH again.

I did get my alt account up...

Is there a link I can request info to be sent to my email?

Green Man

Sorceror
I think they must have deleted my main... The only guy I have atm is a alt i was training to be a pk. Named Odin. No GreenMan and it shows no other account names so im sol i guess. Raunchy as I spent money with that account on donations.

You guys be cool.

Green Man :)

Green Man

Sorceror
Does it show your character in http://my.uogamers.com/players/

How long has it been? Maybe used a different email?

If the character is still in my.uogamers try to contact mark in irc. The irc chat link at the top should get you to #uogamers.

Tbh i think it's been over 8 yr's... ^_^ I was really stoaked to see any of my guys :D I am impressed. I looked up green man on your link none of those are mine lol. so yea he would be poof I just ran the math too. I had a mount stalled that whole time. and i just took it out feed it and he bonded, thats around 50k gold in stall fees lol. Anyways. :D you guys like always rock :)

One question though. Im recalling somewhere having something called a "Perma deed" for one's house. Was that here? I dont think it was...

toronto_matt

Sorceror
perma deed don't think so.

regarding your accounts tho, i know 8 years is quite a while but if you have the same IP you did then mark can find your accounts by IP im sure.

Green Man

Sorceror
Sadly no, wont go into it. But I was in al. was something with a fire. And now im in Ga :D I think I know what happend. Anyone able to tell me how to change my pw in game? Is there a command?