UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hello hyrbid ..

Fabolous...

Wanderer
Hello hyrbid is been a long time :) couple of my old fellow guild mates from S1CK trying to get me back to playing this shitty shard .. Is it worth coming back ? .. And wondering who still plays

crikey

Sorceror
there aint a hella lot goin on.

You have holy and their factioners (godz). They appear t have lost a few members.

You have KBR, a COM faction guild, with a decent amount of players. However the majority of them are low skilled, and 96% of the time you have to fight 7 of them out of their brit moongate house as they all leave house, do a quick barrage of FIRE AT WILL!!!!! then run back inside.

you have what left of Tetrios new faction guild FAID. They are in COM as well. THey seem to have lost a few players....I rarely see more then a few of them on at one time the past 2 weeks.

For blue guilds, you have WKD who runs around alot with 4-5 guys on at once. They usually use mares and dragons.

Those are the only noticable pvp guilds that have more then 2 people in em. Of course there are people who run around randomly that you have to factor in.

If you play during the late late hours (after midnight to early morning EST), Hybrid is a fucking ghost town...might see a couple people at del pond. Most group PVP action is exclusively in the daytime hours now.

Average people online lately has been between 425-500

As far as people from SICK that I recognize? Mickey Monday has started to play again, and shinigami plays still I'm pretty sure (never know his characters names)

That guy Nicotine that was in sick plays, but only banksits like a fairy now(Hi nicotine!!! :D), because he refuses to play without sallos for some reason. I think many many players have gone the same route as him....they would rather quit and go play a new game/uo server then re-adapt to the old style client. I think these particular people should give AUO a chance...it obviously isn't as cool as Sallos was, but it has some nifty features and pretty cheap shit you can pull off with it.

Oh and Brit bank seems pretty healthy as usual. Lots of banksitters around >_>

That's about the state of Hybrid PVP at the moment. You should definitely come back...It must suck that you dropped your houses with all the gold and items inside (was that ALL your weath?!?!) but we need AS MANY people to come back as possible...

Please come back?

Fabolous...

Wanderer
Well my houses are still up and my stock is there over 200k in regs n pots. .. My buddy legal holds everything I have no gold but I could careless about that gold.. I have to find a computer I have everything but a tower lol .. But fabolous shall return soon

kryptic3

Page
ur god damn right it was

but I still get to drive this!

Attachments

• 580430_10151684111072489_671096415_n[1].jpg
    580430_10151684111072489_671096415_n[1].jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 12

Silly Santa

Sorceror
Hello hyrbid is been a long time :) couple of my old fellow guild mates from S1CK trying to get me back to playing this shitty shard .. Is it worth coming back ? .. And wondering who still plays

I hate to say this but...it is what it is. Either someone will tell you it here or u will find out for yourself when you log in..

Is it worth it? Not really.
Who still plays? Bank sitters mostly now

STAFF - BRING BACK SALLOS SO HYBRID WILL LIVEEEE TO SEE ANOTHER YEAR PLS KTHXBYE