UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Having Troubles Installing... Coming Back

Trying to come back dunno how long but wanted to play for a bit sense Im on a shitty comp atm... But I cant seem to get razer to work wit uo.... Do I fully patch the client? I know u used to have to patch it to a cirtian point..... has that point changed?

Bubbles

Traveler
Trying to come back dunno how long but wanted to play for a bit sense Im on a shitty comp atm... But I cant seem to get razer to work wit uo.... Do I fully patch the client? I know u used to have to patch it to a cirtian point..... has that point changed?

if you are still having issues send me a DM but yes ^^ full patch for sure. if main login server does not work for you because of firewall or network issues you can try the the secondary login as well if auto detect client location does not work you can manually point razor to the uo.exe file location yourself