UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Have you played UO in your dreams?

Have you played UO in your dreams?

• Yes

Votes: 141 70.5%
  • No

Votes: 59 29.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atriox

Sorceror
In the past, I used to dream about UO. That was when I played OSI pre-UO:R, post t2a. Those dreams were fucking intense.

Lately though, I've been getting back into UO, and although I have yet to dream about it, I was tripping one night and though I was peacing with a couple of friends at my house in uo irl. One of them was practicing peacemaking while I couldn't stop watching him, it was fucking nuts.

Yeah back in '99 i had some fucking whack dream i was screwing a female counselor in deciet... dont ask...

i also had a dream rather recently, i was out pking and suddenly some hally mage came in and wtfpwned me (in my dream i was playing ipy). i spent the next 5 minutes as a ghost running around watching him kill a person every second. the funny thing was (other than the fact its impossible to kill people that fast, and he had unlimited mana), the bodies didnt just die, they exploded. this guy was CHAMPION.

i play uo around once a month. i consistantly forget to refresh my house so its always 'in danger of collapsing' or close to it when i log in.

Jame?

Wanderer
OMG yes i deamt that i was in SL and a coupe of CoM guys para ganked me and i was like OMG not again. then i went to healers and got rez killed like 20 times and it wasn't fun...... hmm sounds real to me but i know it was a dream....

selo

Wanderer
I have.
But it was all 3D.
And I was riding a horse through the woods and I came to a clearing and there was a house. The owner was just outside about to open the door and so what I did was I kumped off my horse ran past snatched the key, dived through the front window then out the back and kept running until I came up to all these swat-like looking motherfuckers and they all had the plastic shields but they said ADMIN and they forced me to give back the key :(

the end.

RxxOr

Wanderer
heh, sounds good, especially the part...ADMIN STOP! lol crazy shit that happens like that u can tell its a real dream, cause u dont think of whack stories out of no where...good dream

selo

Wanderer
UO does have knives, but they are called daggers, and katanas, and long swords etc. :)
As for guns... that would be cool but I think being able to say Corp Por and have some wierd thing come out of you and hurting other people is way better.

And most dreams are about "unreal" situations and having a gun doesnt make it "unreal"

:)

haPi

Sorceror
Kurupt said:
Most dreams are not about "unreal" situations, they are about real situations and most likely will never ever happen to you.

One night I dreamed about me masturbating and the next day it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.