UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Harrower Assault 4 - February 27, 2016, 4PM ET

Toke

Traveler
Perfect video saved me the trouble of showing HZ dying each time they pushed lol only time you held pyramid for more than 5 mins was when kvg had not yet shown up. We came in on min 9 and u all died then minute 26 RIP again then min 30 RIP again then I closed it garbage video. Nabs

Toke

Traveler
It's good that finally some people showed up to fight for the harry. What seems kinda lame is that, yet again, everyone teams up against Hz instead of having a real FFA thing. But w/e it's been like this since I joined the server: everyone wants a piece of Hz. You guys are all wanabes !
YOU MUST OF NOT BEEN THERE. NO ONE "TEAMED" LOL

marcusstone

Sorceror
Everyone complaining about staff intervention is an idiot. Why would they create an event and let HZ win when they could just add the scrolls in game and hand them to HZ if they were so "Corrupt" I hear the same wining every 3-5 years, only it's always a different guild tag people are crying about. Nut up and compete, or shut up and deplete.