UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Harrower Assault 4 - February 27, 2016, 4PM ET

Toke

Traveler
Give it up :) Hz got rekt by kvg and then by req you guys had to recall out and Restock 3 times on my video loll kvg held the mid and pyramid for 90% of the harrowers hp. Actually Props to req for putting up a fight. Is pathetic that hz is the first to hop on forums after that event like if you guys "beat"anyone loooooooool lets not mention the second harrower we did And you also failed to raid :p fking trolls

Alhimikut

Sorceror
actually Kvg did nto hold the middle cause nobody was attackign you while we restocked... the right word will be KvG was sitting at the center :)
Since you are new Toke i will give you an advice... at the end every somewhat decet person ends up in Hz after his bullshit guild brakes from internal torments. If you consider yourself a somewhat decent person aim to talk as little as possible shit so you get a better chance to play with the grown ups later ;)

P.S. For proof of that please PM Reefer and ask him about it ;)

Toke

Traveler
actually Kvg did nto hold the middle cause nobody was attackign you while we restocked... the right word will be KvG was sitting at the center :)
Since you are new Toke i will give you an advice... at the end every somewhat decet person ends up in Hz after his bullshit guild brakes from internal torments. If you consider yourself a somewhat decent person aim to talk as little as possible shit so you get a better chance to play with the grown ups later ;)

Loler

Page
Is pathetic that hz is the first to hop on forums after that event like if you guys "beat"anyone loooooooool
uhhh u were the first pathetic delusional fuck tard to hop on forums immediatelyafter "losing" the harrower you so called won at. also in your screen i dont see the harrower dieing. i see 0 harrower corpses on that video.

Hz is powered and funded by the Illuminati.

H is the 8th letter of the alphabet
Z is the 26th letter of the alphabet
M is the 13th letter of the alphabet
B is the 2nd letter of the alphabet
hellzapoppin has 12 letters in the name
MusclyBarbarian has 15 letters

8+2+6+1+3+2+1+2+1+5= 31 ( the hidden number 13 , sacred number to the The Illuminati )

The fight was held on 27th at 4pm -> 27+4 = 31.

The fight was held on top of a pyramid.

Hz relies on power gained by standing together in a pentagram.

Coincidence ? I think not.

Lael

Page
This has made me want to play so much more.. Actual tactical PvP? Bitches whining instead of learning.. I'm in. Soon enough I'll have the gear and it'll be on. Just what to play... Any advice?

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
Hz is powered and funded by the Illuminati.

H is the 8th letter of the alphabet
Z is the 26th letter of the alphabet
M is the 13th letter of the alphabet
B is the 2nd letter of the alphabet
hellzapoppin has 12 letters in the name
MusclyBarbarian has 15 letters

8+2+6+1+3+2+1+2+1+5= 31 ( the hidden number 13 , sacred number to the The Illuminati )

The fight was held on 27th at 4pm -> 27+4 = 31.

The fight was held on top of a pyramid.

Hz relies on power gained by standing together in a pentagram.

Coincidence ? I think not.

The force of the dark side is limitless

Loler

Page
so i checked mbs video which actually has the time of the harrower death and isnt just "2 minute video of pure pwnage" (aka sitting in a corner running away). WE. HZ. NOT KVG. Killed the harrower over 4 minutes AFTER you guys jumped off the pyramid. 2 minutes after you ended your video. Now considering you had to cut your video short im wondering is it because you are as delusional as your leader Zulu or if you are just a compulsive liar.

I know, I know, these are just the facts of what happened and theres video proof with time stamps on it showing how wrong you are but you will just make up another excuse and you arnt worth anyones time.

zulu2401

Squire
We didn't lose anything so get that shit out of your head. We didn't have anything, we didn't donate anything so therefore didn't lose anything. I also recorded a video and here is what I see. Hz died more than any other group. So congrats for alvin teaming up with KVG to help kill Hz because eventually the server gets sick of their shit. *High Five* REQ guild maybe next we defend it while you kill it. ;)

Maloskies

Squire

Reefer is in kvg lol. I've been with these guys since I've got here 3 months ago, and I can say that everything you say is pretty much wrong. Just because Zulu left due to irl stuff (having a new child) just meant some new people had to takeover and help out. We put trust into tokeman to help lead with me and a couple others, he did a good job to help get it started but it didn't work out, there are many different stories that can be said, but it's been the same group of people playing together with a select few heading over to hz. We decided to work on getting a healthy pvp environment for everyone in the shard and it looks like it's working so far. we've won a lot more battles lately against hz than before, and I have a feeling that is going to keep growing. Unless we resort to the old target share ways (which it is obvious it isn't in use as much anymore). Zulu is the heart of the guild and we have a good structure, no one knows that but the people in the guild. Taking new players, trammel players, and loners in and training, suiting and getting them situated is a bit more than most guilds can say. The only views of my guild you have is that of the people who were either kicked for being a trouble maker, or left on bad terms.

I think that from what I have seen it was finally the event it was meant to be. A lot of people gather and fight. Winning/losing doesn't matter. The point is to have fun and kill each other.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
It's good that finally some people showed up to fight for the harry. What seems kinda lame is that, yet again, everyone teams up against Hz instead of having a real FFA thing. But w/e it's been like this since I joined the server: everyone wants a piece of Hz. You guys are all wanabes !

Tokeman420

Sorceror
It wasn't a loss in our book. We didn't lose any skulls or scrolls. We just want equality when it comes to demise and that hasn't been seen for fuckin years solely because of Hz running rampant. Breaking rules and controlling everything. Not to mention the fact that most of you are jobless fuckin losers who don't have anything better to do than spend your time ruining the gaming experience for others. MB must have nightmares about us which cause him to wake up and immediately check spawns. Seems like he devotes the entirety of his free time to staring at UO screen hoping someone will start a spawn. Everytime we start one he immediately finds us, gathers the retard crew and comes to raid. Doesn't matter what level. Not just us alone, he fuckin ruins shit for every other guild at every opportunity. Just because you are part of them now doesn't negate the fact that you hated his guts 3 months ago and talked a massive amount of shit about him and his family. So shut your mouth next time you think you have anything clever to say because we all know the 'real' tokeman. You are a backstabbing drug addicted jobless piece of shit.

I dont talk shit about peoples familys, so thats inaccurate not even yours and your annoying as hell. Its just a respect thing, im sure most fathers all have...except you. But then again we also dont scream at our kids to shut the fuck up during raids.. or almost get divorced for playing to much uo.. :( such a sad little man you are.

zulu2401

Squire
I dont talk shit about peoples familys, so thats inaccurate not even yours and your annoying as hell. Its just a respect thing, im sure most fathers all have...except you. But then again we also dont scream at our kids to shut the fuck up during raids.. or almost get divorced for playing to much uo.. :( such a sad little man you are.
Yet they still listen better than you do lol. I only punch them on tuesdays