UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Harrower Assault 3 - November 7, 2015, 10PM ET

zulu2401

Squire
We try to play the game for fun. I'm not like MB. I won't remove people for not playing necro mage weavers and I refuse to make a job out of being in my guild. 90% of them time Hz outnumbers everyone anyway. I could care less if we win or not. We aren't losing anything if we don't.

zulu2401

Squire
It will most likely spawn in an area where 20 necro weavers can hold of the entire shard. Everything seems to fall in their favor magically.

april0395

Sorceror
Unfortunately, what HZ is doing is perfectly legal within the rules. Do I think it should be illegal? Absolutely.

V/VD on the other hand, are blatantly breaking the rules of the shard with some of their pvp tactics:

In Felucca it is limited to:
  • Blocking ghosts
  • Blocking off game play areas with items or boats, making them otherwise inaccessible

Don't break the actual rules then try to complain about people playing within them.

I have no idea why, but I thought of this.

Don't knock it! haha

NoWay

Sorceror
Unfortunately, what HZ is doing is perfectly legal within the rules. Do I think it should be illegal? Absolutely.

V/VD on the other hand, are blatantly breaking the rules of the shard with some of their pvp tactics:

• Blocking ghosts
  • Blocking off game play areas with items or boats, making them otherwise inaccessible

Don't break the actual rules then try to complain about people playing within them.

Dude they are a bunch of losers, they keep crying about hz in the forums yet they try to do the same shit, like raiding 2 pvmers at coon with 5 pvpers.
They are like the retarded version of hz

zulu2401

Squire
Dude they are a bunch of losers, they keep crying about hz in the forums yet they try to do the same shit, like raiding 2 pvmers at coon with 5 pvpers.
They are like the retarded version of hz
You're right but it would have been much worse if I had raided you alone. Then killed the boss and left. Would you still complain?

NoWay

Sorceror
The moment I get raided by one stealth archer and lose a coon is the moment I get back to wow, not gonna happen lol
Why do u play with such a shitty template anyway, thought u were supposed to be a pro pvper?

zulu2401

Squire
The moment I get raided by one stealth archer and lose a coon is the moment I get back to wow, not gonna happen lol
Why do u play with such a shitty template anyway, thought u were supposed to be a pro pvper?
I don't raid on stealth archer I troll. If I raid you I will be on a mage template. Something without mortal so you feel stupid when you die

Tokeman420

Sorceror

• Blocking ghosts

As soon as someone dies we make a gate for them to get out irs not a trap gate it just goes to the middle of nowhere

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
My money is on LOOP anyway

The only thing they're good at is swarming people and abusing GZ. Once the number are even they get wooped so fast. Dude, I'm an average pvp player and I got my folder filled with 1v2 1v3 of these people running away like headless chickens once one of them is dead against me. They are worthless opponents during spawns. I bet anyone from VD, V, Quing or Hz could hold a spawn against them 5vs10+