UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Harrower Assault 3 - November 7, 2015, 10PM ET

Shallan

Sorceror
how many ppl are from ET time ? and how many from other side of the globe? Just curious why all ;;events;; are at 3-4 euro time.

MB

Knight
When placing the skulls you can choose 3 times. I chose 10pm because barely anybody showed up when I placed the last one 6 hours earlier. 10pm is more convenient for me, but you are able to place a skull set for 10am if you'd like.

Yaz

Squire
For future reference, I will always show up for a fight like this, but it has to be maximum 1am GMT +1

TheWhitezone

Sorceror
When placing the skulls you can choose 3 times. I chose 10pm because barely anybody showed up when I placed the last one 6 hours earlier. 10pm is more convenient for me, but you are able to place a skull set for 10am if you'd like.
i read here u are scared of EU, i can understand you.

Half my guild mates are inactive after seeing MBs target share macro.
Unfortunately, what HZ is doing is perfectly legal within the rules. Do I think it should be illegal? Absolutely.

V/VD on the other hand, are blatantly breaking the rules of the shard with some of their pvp tactics:

In Felucca it is limited to:
  • Blocking ghosts
  • Blocking off game play areas with items or boats, making them otherwise inaccessible

Don't break the actual rules then try to complain about people playing within them.

zulu2401

Squire
Unfortunately, what HZ is doing is perfectly legal within the rules. Do I think it should be illegal? Absolutely.

V/VD on the other hand, are blatantly breaking the rules of the shard with some of their pvp tactics:

In Felucca it is limited to:
  • Blocking ghosts
  • Blocking off game play areas with items or boats, making them otherwise inaccessible

Don't break the actual rules then try to complain about people playing within them.
Is it hard for you to drag and drop a box so you can escape? Lol.... And for the gating issue. If you are dumb enough to walk through an unknown gate in felucca u deserve to die and be left there. It would be different if someone were doing this from luna. Both guilds are guilty of the same thing.

I agree, I am just saying let he who hath not sinned cast thy first stone.

Also it doesnt matter if it is hard or easy to prevent. It is blatantly against the rules. Also, fields are not items or boats.

Personally, I think blocking with items and boats should be allowed, and just allow the option to always help stuck with a two minute timer. I think automated group healing is way worse for game though and think some serious thought should go into what to do about it.