UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Happy Hour Thursday 18th - New Player House

YewGuards

Sorceror
Our next Happy Hour will be located at the new player house in Britain's very own farmlands. After our last event, this location picked up more activity. We saw new players, returning vets, rpers and pks even laying siege to the building.

The event will start at 7:00 PM on Thursday like always.

Telemachus

Sorceror
well if I was interested in just walking into fights I would just pvp....however if this is what RP is these days, hardly worth logging on.

YewGuards

Sorceror
We had a great time tonight. Happy Hour is still going on, so feel free to swing by. We moved it after several skirmishes to the Salty Dog. We will be at the Salty Dog same time next week. If you're ever looking for something to do on Thursday, this is your spot. :)

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
well if I was interested in just walking into fights I would just pvp....however if this is what RP is these days, hardly worth logging on.

I was not there for that event, but I can imagine a little bit how it went. I am hoping that one day there could be a balance.

I like to RP, I find it fun and different. I like to RP fights, which I consider more like a movie scene than a blood thirsty battle. I'm not to keen in brutal natural PVP itself.

I am also hoping that the average PVP'er will be able to lay low when they see a bunch of RP'ers doing their things ;)

Well that's just my personal ideal, and I sure hope that it could work :)

Telemachus

Sorceror
Well if you want to attack me 20 seconds into sitting down and trying to establish something, don't go be a puss and ban me from the house when I'm about to kill you. Hard to attract people to rp when that's what the standard has become....long ways from the good days. I was totally going in to help establish this like we had when back 8 years ago or whatever but after last night I'm still trying to decide if it worth the time

YewGuards

Sorceror
Well if you want to attack me 20 seconds into sitting down and trying to establish something, don't go be a puss and ban me from the house when I'm about to kill you. Hard to attract people to rp when that's what the standard has become....long ways from the good days. I was totally going in to help establish this like we had when back 8 years ago or whatever but after last night I'm still trying to decide if it worth the time
I apologize about that, right now we have too many rp groups friended to the new player house, which caused a chaotic environment. If you're just returning, you'll find that our usual happy hour at Salty Dog is more rp friendly.

I was not there for that event, but I can imagine a little bit how it went. I am hoping that one day there could be a balance.

I like to RP, I find it fun and different. I like to RP fights, which I consider more like a movie scene than a blood thirsty battle. I'm not to keen in brutal natural PVP itself.

I am also hoping that the average PVP'er will be able to lay low when they see a bunch of RP'ers doing their things ;)

Well that's just my personal ideal, and I sure hope that it could work :)
I agree, that's why we moved the happy hour location back to the Salty Dog. That way, reds have to pvp in the basement or wait for someone to attack them.

I'm also trying to work with staff to renovate the orc fort in Britain. We'll be able to separate the evil rpers from the good ones.

Hope to see you both next Thursday!

I apologize about that, right now we have too many rp groups friended to the new player house, which caused a chaotic environment. If you're just returning, you'll notice our usual happy hour at Salty Dog is much more rp friendly.

I agree, that's why we shifted the usual happy hour back to the Salty Dog. That way, reds have to pvp in the basement or wait for someone to attack them.

I'm also trying to work with staff to renovate the orc fort in Britain. That way we can separate the evil rpers from the good ones.

Hope to see you both next Thursday!

I am glad to see someone like you so active in the RP community. I hope the staff here will be able to cater a bit to us, as it has always been a little difficult to cultivate RP here.

On a side note: if explosion potions would not hit people upstairs in the tavern, that would be great lol.