UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Happy 4th of July!

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
An open champion spawn is available overnight through the moongates at Luna and West Britain Bank (both Trammel and Felucca, reds are allowed entry). We wish everyone a happy 4th of July! :)

John

Demise Staff Member
Forget the barbecues and fireworks! Let's all celebrate our Summer holiday with some computer gaming!

Cherrie

Sorceror
Well, you could have something similar, just make a post about doing a champ spawn and maybe a lot of people will show up. Like Bedlam, Meraktus or one of the Ilsh spawns.
Well that's a great idea and all but in the past there wasn't much luck with the turnout. Always worth a try I suppose.

Xionu

Sorceror
Well that's a great idea and all but in the past there wasn't much luck with the turnout. Always worth a try I suppose.
I think what April is saying is that if you post on Wednesday/Thursday about a Saturday spawn, and give sufficient details of time/meeting place/plan people will show. This is assuming you aren't planning on a holiday, or some whack time.