UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Happy 4-20!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A stupid holiday that seems to originate from a group of guys who would meet at 4:20 after school at a hangout to get stoned. It later became the National Pot Smokers Day (of course not an actual holiday, but there's even a National Banana's Day, some people make us gamers look good :D ). It's not old police banner code for a marijuana bust (very old myth). The Columbine School Shooting did happen on 4/20, and it's also Hitlers Birthday... so that just adds to the moronic idealism of the whole damn thing. I couldn't stand it back in my pothead days when someone would start the "It's 4:20 maaaaan, where's the bong..."

jmaster

Sorceror
haha, those were my exact words at 6:45 when i was smoking on the way to school " its 4:20 wheres the bong maannn " then after school :< let us stoners have our day ok? the african americans have a whole damn month!

vAlAkIvI

Page
wow, ive been missing this hollyday, not anymore i wont :eek:
someday it will be accepted around the world as a not labor day too just wait and see... :D

C h a o s

Wanderer
HTML:
let us stoners have our day ok? the african americans have a whole damn month!

hmm that leaves us with the other 11 months though right? and isnt theirs the shortest? lol... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.