UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Halloween Gifts 2013

Suzy

Hybrid Staff Member
Staff member
Are gifts no longer being given out(11/7)? Am I too late?
Yes, actually. The gifts were only handed out from October 31 to November 7 (start of day, not end of day). I'll edit the original post to reflect this.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Lol. ^. I saw about 8 new chars in various towns just macroing begging so they could get stuff just last night haha little late in the game..

I was a little surprised that no one did anything about it this year. I just came in on my thief, hide and watched the names "aaa, afasdf, afa" for about 5 minutes or so. I know 2 people who paged in and nothing. Oh well maybe in 2 years on the next costume handout.

When was there a holiday on Hybrid that people did not farm gifts? People do it every holiday, ever year. Staff don't care or they would fix it not do the same shit every holiday every year. Lol