UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Gwenno's Memorial

xxaktemxx

Traveler
Gwenno's Memorial

(again i dunno what they want with OOC so all im saying is i am Aktem in game, not that its a secret ;) )

As i was exploring the less populated by humans and elves, i came across a memorial. and it was for that of Lady Gwenno. at first i had no idea who she was. but as i researched it, i relised her importance to Brittania. the composer of the famous Stones, as i stood before her grave, my Ethereal Steed faded and i dropped my sword, Yamato, and my shield Hellrasor's Defender, and i bursted into tears, for the word of her death had not reached me due to my age (i was about 10 and i wouldnt have understood the consept). the death of one that saved Brittania more than once has fallen as the Avatar vanashes after every quest that leads to such dramatazation. *Sighs in the mourning thoughts of Lady Gwenno* (may her soul rest in peace)

hugoboss

Sorceror
Re: Gwenno's Memorial

[a trader's cries, hawking his wares, heard from the stall set up nearby]..

"Gwenno's Harp marty for sale! Come and git yor Gwenno's Harp!.."

xxaktemxx

Traveler
Re: Gwenno's Memorial

hugoboss;813510 said:
[a trader's cries, hawking his wares, heard from the stall set up nearby]..

"Gwenno's Harp marty for sale! Come and git yor Gwenno's Harp!.."

Why would you sell such an item? *exhales deeply* well to some it is just an artifact.