UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Guide to GROUP PVP

Noxxus

Page
Re: Guide to GROUP PVP

Dany Mortal;2030945 said:
He posted the pics because he said he had to go his gf was at his house in game to sig and sig said he was lieing so he put her on livestream.com/alegend with him then i said i couldnt really see her face, so he said hed post pics.

In short

eat a dick faggot.

Well man i think u have done proved that ur a nut hugger lol stop sucking his balls for one min lol he is a big boy dosent need his nerd friend to defend him lol

x_Ero

Sorceror

**** *** **** ***OK LISTEN EVERYONE HURRY UP HURRY LISTEN TO MY POST ***

I TRIED TO USE THE GUIDE THAT WAZ POSTED BY CAHCNE21 MILLION N IT DIDNT WORK GUIS DONT TRY IT DON USE IT!!! DASNT WORK!!! ok

Sage-

Sorceror

chance21021;2030131 said:
This is a guide on how to group pvp, i will edit as i go on to make it more detailed.

things you will need for group pvp:

supplies, ( regeants & potions; atleast regeants)

a team speaking system such as: skype|ventrilo|team speak|

2+ players, ( i would recommend between 3-6 for skill pvp, the smaller the number while actually still being able to fight against larger groups the better. ) the reason for it being able to see who the sync is on, therefore easier to heal.

|NOW you don't learn this overnight, the players that are good at pvp is because of practice and practice. so you should practice as well, duel pit's or field|

you will need a leader (caller), these do not have to be the same person. a leader can form a guild. but you need a caller to lead the group into battle.

this day and age, requires syncing.

syncing = timed explosion + a secondary spell with another team mate of yours.

how to sync?

your caller will say 2 1 drop. this is where you can choose where you want to sync at.

examples:

sync soon as you begin to hear the word drop
at the end of the word: drop

or do other sync's by calling things such as 3 2 1 , and NOW.

no matter how much you want to kill someone. you should not random drop your spell's unless told by your caller.

it would be smart to have 2 callers in your group, incase your caller dies.

a smart tip you could know is.

greater heal
lightning
poison

is all the same timing on healing them and dropping them. so if you can do one or other you should be able to do both.

that's about it for now, just remember! it's a game don't rage log help pvp and don't forget to have fun!

This is a less than mediocre guide to synching, not group pvp.

Noxxus;2030527 said:
Wat are u talking about man i thats not me i dont have a char name octomom lol
GOOD TRY THO

hey wtf i am octomom why are u posting a ss of me in a 5x duel after i ran out of garlic... ur so sad mortal... and all u kids gtfo of sigs dick, hes serving humanity wtf are u doing???

just more ip ^%%^%*% failing

xsteele13

Wanderer

Someone should write a guide on forum pvp because alot of you mouthbreathing troglodytes couldn''t forum rape your way out of a wet paper bag. Especially Noxxus... jesus titty fucking christ.

sheepdog1111;2031239 said:
hey wtf i am octomom why are u posting a ss of me in a 5x duel after i ran out of garlic... ur so sad mortal... and all u kids gtfo of sigs dick, hes serving humanity wtf are u doing???

just more ip ^%%^%*% failing

Ran out of garlic? rofl yeh good lie, do it again anytime.