UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Guide of making friends and being nice.

wain

Wanderer
Guide of being nice.

Now there has been pretty much talk about someone being an ass , calling someone names and using umm not so correct language. Here is a few tips how to be nice for a change. This guide is mostly for pvp.

1. Always be nice to players even if they kill you or you kill them.

2. Use sentences like this " sorry you feel like that " if someone calls you a noob fucker when you kill him/them. Use a bit irony but never use angry words like fuck you.

3.DO NOT RESKILL that is almost the most awful thing you can do and make many people very mad (including me)

4. Compliment someone if they kill you with sentence like this " Good job mate but ill get you next time" if they start to screw with you just say boldly " you will see" and ignore them.

5. Never ever offend anyone. Well ofcourse you can offend people in sarcastic and clever ways but NO fuck you or something like that EVER.

I know i shouldnt advertise any site but i hope gms delete this last paragram if it doesnt fit in this thread in their opinion
www.agrandrogue.com
In that website is LOTS of pictures about very funny thief who knows to be sarcastic. Learn from him. Everyone hates thiefs but he has very large funclub in his shard. (as you can see from his pictures)

to GMs --> This link is not meant to advertise only to let people know what kind of style you should play in my opinion. but delete the link if its too much advertisement in your opinion

Glasgowx

Wanderer
Jeez it must be an archeronne reunion. Thx for the info wain. So Blue Demon I thought I recognized you. Still hate the trammies I'm guessing. Anyways hope pvp picks up a little. We need some pvp again, keeps things interesting.

wain

Wanderer
I hope pvp doesent die like it did in archeronne :) we must not be too good so people will fight us :D Blue demon do you remember our Looong duels? man you just didnt die :mad: hehe

zardd

Sorceror
THE GUIDE TO MAKING ENEMYS:

1. BE A CUCKING FUNT TO EVERYONE
2. SCAM PEOPLE WHEN EVER YOU CAN AND MAKE SURE YOU GET CAUGHT
3. MAKE ALL YOUR POSTS BE IN CAPS
4. TELL A STAFF MEMBER OFF

*My appologies goes to anyone reading this.
This message and everything it stands for is wrong and should not be
Followed by anyone wishing to not be smited by the staff members of
Demise, Anyone who does the following does so on there own accord
And by doing so no blame can be passed onto the author of this guide.
This guide is was and should be consided a joke and should NOT be followed.

zardd

Sorceror
I think the big thing not mentioned here is you have to be nice to able to be nice.. if that makes sence :rolleyes: