UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Guards for outpost needed!!!

Z

ZugZug

Guards for outpost needed!!!

I was considering starting a guild with a guard theme for the guard tower turned into a outpost near the yew orc fort. Basically we would setup a militia to guard the area from blood thirsty Orcs and Undead or possibly we could be evil guards OR I was thinking we could guard anyone using the outpost at all from outside invaders......

post your input please!

Lord Omsorg

Wanderer
at what time are the orcs usually online ? i think i would like to have an orc character, but it depends on the time zone :)

Hammurabi

Wanderer
I might make a character for the guards, but it would be boring to stay there ALL the time... I would need a little adventure to keep interested. Maybe they could be mercenaries or something.

Z

ZugZug

I like your idea, we could just live there and be hired for missions. The Orcs are on all the time just swing by the fort or goto their forums www.bloodclanorcs.com

What would be a good merc guild name?

Hammurabi

Wanderer
Emm I'm not all that great with naming things, but maybe something like Crimson Scourge? Maybe another color, I dunno, but I was thinking that they would probably wear uniforms.

Z

ZugZug

Crimson Militia?
Color base could be red of course and new recruits wear thigh boots and ring? and vets wear sashs and chain?

Z

ZugZug

Nice where should out huts be placed? Skara brae? Yew? brit xroads?

SantaClaus

Wanderer
Alliance? there hasn't even been a guild made. We we're just discussing the possiblity of a new guild being made with some sort of militia or guard theme.

I am interested in the Knight theme as well. Travelling the realms or Brittania cleansing the lands of the foul Orc Hords and Pirate Dens. Would be interesting, knights in full plate charging into the Orc Fort, full scale battles. Brings back memories of ShadowBane. heh. Anyways, if anyone is interested let me know. If a guild of this sort has already started let me know as well. Thanks.