UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Green Spellbooks?

Re: Green Spellbooks?

not the zealot, theres a named guy i forget his name but he hsa it in his hand, you disarm him, kill him and it drops to the ground. i am 100% sure ive did it countless times

awbs

Knight

His name is Lysander Gathenwale and he can be found in the in the room only accessed by finding and activating the hidden switches to open the secret door, or by dropping through a hole located inside the dungeon into a telporter room with a Shadow Knight inside. Disarm Lysander, kill him and the spellbook will drop to the ground.

He and his buddies in the room drop some books with an interesting story if you can be bothered collecting them all....

Trevor

Knight

awbs;1900296 said:
His name is Lysander Gathenwale and he can be found in the in the room only accessed by finding and activating the hidden switches to open the secret door, or by dropping through a hole located inside the dungeon into a telporter room with a Shadow Knight inside. Disarm Lysander, kill him and the spellbook will drop to the ground.

He and his buddies in the room drop some books with an interesting story if you can be bothered collecting them all....

I remember doing it by just walking in and there was a couple mages around. I disarmed and killed them. Last time i did it was over a year. So i could be wrong

sssuuu

Knight

Awbs is correct.

I have like a stack of 20 of these books (Only one that is a full spell book is my own) that I got from disarming this guy when he respawns, then killing him.

As note already tried to disarm all the other monsters in Khauldun that have cool looking weapons, it doesn't work, or at least you don't get to have the weapon when they die, otherwise I would be selling pimped out weapons...:p

If anyone needs some help finding this guy, PM me and ill show you where he is at and such.

I've seen people sell these books for 10-20k (empty spell book), don't know how well they sell, but meh, hard to sell after awhile, thus why I have small stack in my house. (Also, just in case the GM's decide to stop the spawn of these green books, then ill be rich I tell you!) Muuhahah!

*Rides away on an emu*

DeViiaNt

Knight

fonis;1900411 said:
moloch's, chaos demon, one other type I think?

That's what I had figured, but I can remember them being in there for a very long time so no idea.

beelzebub

Knight

awbs;1900296 said:

that sounds WAYYYYYYYYYY too complicated lol

a lawyer

Sorceror

fonis;1900411 said:
moloch's, chaos demon, one other type I think?

Main Khaldun has an executioner when you come in and sometimes spectral armors will also spawn. There's a Zealot in the first room. You can get him to stand on the spike trap which will help kill him quicker. There are Molochs, Chaos Deamons, Inhumans (like a brigand but diff color skin) and blood elementals.

alcaud

Wanderer

awbs;1900374 said:
He can also be found in the lich room of Fire dungeon.

Seems like he may be found in the desert in t2a, close to where sphinxes used to spawn on OSI. May have been another shard I seen him on though.

fonis

Knight

alcaud;1901239 said:
Seems like he may be found in the desert in t2a, close to where sphinxes used to spawn on OSI. May have been another shard I seen him on though.

i do know i recall seeing named npc's in that area on this shard. I don't know if this guy is one of them, however.