UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

greater strength armor

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
leather is, the rest not really

I pay 50k per greater strength leather piece, but the entire suit could fetch 1m

the rest are like 10k per piece maybe 20k on good days.

I paid 350k for the gloves because I really needed them . Couldn't get them to drop for the life of me.

Going through some pvp looted armor someone was giving me and found some G str gloves .... always check your loot.

What drops this stuff as loot? I recently came back from a break, and this stuff wasn't around when I left. There is much I need to catch up on.

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
EDIT:

I have been paying 100k per leather piece, some pieces I pay upwards of 150k. Full leather suits are worth a cool mil on any day of the week, the best place to sell these are at tournaments and if a GM gives you shit politely tell them to frigg off, then exit the arena to spam at the bank.

I do not pay that much for helmets though, as there are 2 helmets.

Studded/Platemail Armor I have been paying 20k per piece (excluding helmets)
Chain/Bone/Rinmail I have been paying 10k per piece (excluding helmets)

The cheapest you should EVER sell ANY GREATER STRENGTH piece for is 5k, these would be the bone armors that take away more dex than they're worth in Armor Rating.

If you're interested in PC for STRENGTH armor, just divide this in half and that should be a rough estimation.