UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Goldpooper

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
10mil pooped so far!

ur so fucking confused man! plus side, my 4yr old son, we call "buddah", gives ur poop humor a smileyface-star++ (give his grading a break, he's in preschool) AND he's askin for a GARYGOLDPOOPER halloween costume? WTF is that? I swear, u get this fucking kid in the bathroom and the little shit can't stop laughin ;) Ah, to be stupid :D

Uomvp

Knight
It's nice that's ur looking for more attention by giving gold away but poop jokes aren't funny after the age of 5. Just immature.
Not trolling; like i said it is nice that ur giving gold away but give it to some newb who is just running around saying "where can i find brit. sewers"

Integgroll

Wanderer
ur so fucking confused man! plus side, my 4yr old son, we call "buddah", gives ur poop humor a smileyface-star++ (give his grading a break, he's in preschool) AND he's askin for a GARYGOLDPOOPER halloween costume? WTF is that? I swear, u get this fucking kid in the bathroom and the little shit can't stop laughin ;) Ah, to be stupid :D

Looks like to need to make him a jesters cap and a bunch of golden checks that he can "poop" as he goes around the neighborhood.

UONebula

Sorceror

this is how folken got all his money