UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Going back to ur roots..

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEARDY

Wanderer
Going back to ur roots..

I'm bored. So i thought i'd start a thread of my very own in starbucks :D

Which shard did u first start out on? And when?

I know a lot of people started their UO days on OSI. But what about the first free shard u played?

I've never played OSI myself. I started out about a year ago on a shard called Blizt. It's disappeared now :( I'd probably still play it if it hadn't, mainly because i had a blessed bag. Back then I didn't know u could just dye them, n obviously the GM who blessed it didn't realise either when i asked them to bless it as i thought it was rare lol.

Anyway.. post away

Danny Boy

Wanderer
OSI 1998, for umm till 2001 and then i quit and I played Blitzkrieg for like 2 months, and now I play UOGamers its been like 2 months.... I've played small pvp shards off and on like krw, AoW, 420, absolute pvp, and such but only cuz i was admin or gm there

Played OSI for a few years (2000- when AoS came out).. mainly on Catskills, though I had a few chars on Atlantic.

Then quit there and started on a small shard called :reet:.. then that fell apart and played Blitzkrieg for a while.. then a few other small shards.. then started on UoGamers about three months before the wipe.

Greg1310plan

Wanderer
Chessy since thats where i live irl, then legends because i thought i could get a head start on it and everyone would want to go there (i was way wrong) then i quit and eventualy ended up here which i quit as well.

AtL/ChesSy =P axlair was fun... and also the wandering rose tavern...

started randomly playing shards on uog....

played defiance.... didnt like it....

played ipy....was reminded of osi....still didnt like it...

played uog, still play uog.... will continue playing uog.... on and on ad finitum...

the end...

Ah memories... although I'm not old it makes me feel old thinking about it...so many years has this game threatened my social life....good times...

/emote K feels all mooshy and <3's all u uog peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.