UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Gm's do your job?

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer
Re: Gm's do your job?

lol, literacy levels on this server have decreased substantially. Gotta love pumpkin's argument though, " you can't kill me, get better"

jmaster

Sorceror

Steven_Greer;452223 said:
He didn't kill 4 people, I killed the coon and got the power scrolls out.

Here's the idea and what the general complaint.

Player A's life is going up continuously (but player A isn't using gift of renewal and is doing little healing casting and isn't being cross healed)

Player A is casting things along the line of teleport to attempt to escape (getting interrupted)

Getting dumped on by 3 people. Yet with very little casting of mini heal and cure.

Has his life shooting up in increments of what seems like 30+30+30 Near instantaneously.

The picture is someones life shooting up while they run away ( and it shooting up in rather large amounts of time and being repeated all the time)
Heal pots have a timer and delay, each level of heal pot has its own timer. Nonetheless there is a timer in place and in this case it was somehow bypassed.

There's a difference between someone heal spamming running away and chugging and someone just chugging pots but having their life raising everytime that pot noise is made (IE heal potion spam)

bro, we never added that he was bola'd running through the 4th tier spawn of coon.
Thought i'd add that, now throw in 3 characters dumping on him, smartly might i add, not just throwing mana away. there's something wrong there. seriously. he had monsters on him aswell too, just as we did. thought i'd throw that in there

Blacula

Knight

He shares accounts , he auto-loots, so I wouldn't doubt he's doing some pathetic exploit to not get owned in 2 seconds like he used to. :\

Dilly

Knight

Steven_Greer;452022 said:
Yeah i'm not stupid, I know pvp very well. I know the concepts of alchemy, ep and pvp attributes. QUOTE]

You just lied more than three times in such a short space :( Virgin boy