UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

GM Archery/Tactics Macro

nirrudn

Sorceror
GM Archery/Tactics Macro

What you'll need:

Razor
3000+ Bolts
1-4 Repeating Crossbows (or the fastest ranged weapon you can find)
A boat

A great spot for this is Wyvern Island. There's a rune there at the rune library outside of Luna, in the Tram T2A book. Park your boat just offshore. The wyverns can't fly over the water, and have no ranged attacks, so you're perfectly safe once on your boat.

I haven't got the Razor macro to copy/paste anymore, but here's basically how it went:

if L-Hand Empty
Pick up Repeating Crossbow
Drop to L-Hand
end if
Target Random Grey (look in Razor's Hotkey section for this)
Attack Last Target (again, Razor's Hotkey section)
Pause 3.0 seconds (need enough time to fire a shot before changing targets)

You probably won't end up killing any of the wyverns, they all run at low HP. But when you're done, be sure to kill them anyway to pick up the ammunition on their bodies. When I was done, two of them had over 400 Bolts on their corpses.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer
i have a better way. Get a house find a yamadon and shoot it :D u will most likely not kill it get it like 1/4 of its hp since they have alot of life and 50 tactics doesent do much dmg :D

-CBFS-

Sorceror
I think they're extinct (sadly). My tactic in another shard involved shooting a rotting corpse inside Moonglow Zoo, very similar to yours.

:D

pbguy434

Knight
One said:
Do you gain archery skill by shooting any monster at any level?
Lower level monsters won't give you gains at higher levels.

Shooting at high level monsters will give you gains no matter what.

Onça

Sorceror
It was pretty funny how I gm'ed archery back on OSI. At this one gate in Ilshenar I'd go down a bit and sit in this little corner up on a ledge with a wimpy skeleton standing in between me and a rotting corpse. I just kept shooting the corpse while the skeleton flailed on me.

I know it's illegal to trap monsters with furniture or bag balls but I wonder about its legality when surrounding or trapping yourself as long as you're not doing it for taming.

DreadSith

Wanderer
Re: GM Archery/Tactics Macro

I can't recall or open a gate using the rune you told. It says the place is blocked, maybe there are some wyverns walking aroung... If so, how am I supposed to get there without being killed? :p

pbguy434

Knight

Onça said:
It was pretty funny how I gm'ed archery back on OSI. At this one gate in Ilshenar I'd go down a bit and sit in this little corner up on a ledge with a wimpy skeleton standing in between me and a rotting corpse. I just kept shooting the corpse while the skeleton flailed on me.

I know it's illegal to trap monsters with furniture or bag balls but I wonder about its legality when surrounding or trapping yourself as long as you're not doing it for taming.
Thats a great idea. Just as long as there re no magic monster around that would require you running away from.

Just carry eight or so bag balls around, and be prepared to deploy!

luigi-demise;71646 said:
i have a better way. Get a house find a yamadon and shoot it :D u will most likely not kill it get it like 1/4 of its hp since they have alot of life and 50 tactics doesent do much dmg :D

Houses are expensive and hard to place on required by all spots.

hickman48

Knight

exadous overseers use the same area as provocation buy 2 telly scrolls and your set but just use a regular cross bow if it dose magic dmg or has a hit effect you'll get hit back but you can go to 115 archery afk on one since it wont die to just your physical attack not sure if you can go to 120 iv never tried it

Hawken

Wanderer

I thought of the exodus overseer's and tried them yesterday with a regular 100% physical damage bow bought from an npc and was receiving bounce back damage.

Edit: I guess it wasn't bounce back damage but rather energy bolts.
Stratics said:
Special Abilities: Fires Energy Bolts at ranged attackers.

luigi-demise;71646 said:
yamadons attack by deadly poison which can kill young and new players. Best is lesser hiryu, i ve trained on him to gm.