UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

glacial bank check?

kethered

Wanderer
glacial bank check?

whats up with this?

also.. if legit, pc plz

Attachments

• SlIckUOaSshEaD_9-12_02.14.jpg
    SlIckUOaSshEaD_9-12_02.14.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 375

kethered

Wanderer
Re: glacial bank check?

really? nobody has anything at all to say about this?? check is for sale. accepting offers

KoNNaN

Knight

kethered;1956039 said:
really? nobody has anything at all to say about this?? check is for sale. accepting offers

Make a sale thread if you would like to sell the item. I have already deleted a couple of bids from this pc thread.

peteliv

Knight

are you sure you jsut don't have modified visuals to make it stand out differently? if it truly looks glacial to other players as well, expect big offers, since you could potentially use this to scam something like a castle or what not since house deeds look like that

ScubaSean

Sorceror

Pete Liv;1956165 said:
are you sure you jsut don't have modified visuals to make it stand out differently? if it truly looks glacial to other players as well, expect big offers, since you could potentially use this to scam something like a castle or what not since house deeds look like that

This is gods own truth.

I smell fakery.

edit : to contribute to the thread, at least a mil, very low low start...

kethered

Wanderer

no it cant be a castle deed.. im on the poker boat

since its different i dont know what its like as far as blessed or whatever.

however, i will gladly let you see it on my vendor

ScubaSean;1956193 said:
This is gods own truth.

I smell fakery.

edit : to contribute to the thread, at least a mil, very low low start...

why would it be fakery? he either did modify something without knowing it because if it is clien side only the person trying to buy it wouldnt see it that color...

Anyhow it should be worth alot considering it must be unique, unless can be proven otherwise...

peteliv

Knight

i seem to have been misundertood
when you go to trade a house, the house deed that appears is glacialblue like that check

using said check, you could effectively say you're trading your castle, but switch it up real quick with that check
of course any non-idiot would notice that the house trade gump didn't pop up a second time but some people in a hurry might not notice

only one of the variety of scams availible if this is truly a real item now

a lawyer

Sorceror

Someone had one of those before and was using it to scam people for houses. Most people don't click the blue housing check so it's easy to do if someone wasnt paying attention.

I believe the person doing it was banned

uoforlife

Sorceror

a lawyer;1989966 said:
Someone had one of those before and was using it to scam people for houses. Most people don't click the blue housing check so it's easy to do if someone wasnt paying attention.

I believe the person doing it was banned

they should just give him a diferent item for that and his money and that's it. so there wont be an unhappy people and no one will get scammed or banned. the person wont scamm if he can't scamm. give him a different item instead.

peteliv

Knight

im sure this item is gone by now or confiscated or never existed in the first place

if not please correct me with a screenshot and how you managed to exploit/create such a thing :)

sssuuu

Knight

Pete Liv;1990022 said:
im sure this item is gone by now or confiscated or never existed in the first place

if not please correct me with a screenshot and how you managed to exploit/create such a thing :)

This^

I'm sure the item is gone. All my time looking through people's houses I'm quite sure this would've been one item I would've remembered for sure.

*Rides away on an emu*

Larhoom

Wanderer

sssuuu;1991551 said:
This^

I'm sure the item is gone. All my time looking through people's houses I'm quite sure this would've been one item I would've remembered for sure.

Though, then again, present a current screenshot and ill be satisfied. :)

*Rides away on an emu*

Thousands of houses on gamers sssuuu you cant seriously believe youve been in them all

sssuuu

Knight
Pete Liv;1990022 said:

This^

Too risky to put a price on really, I would say 100-300k just due to people who would be purchasing has no guarantee that his item will not be confiscated later or whatever...

*Rides away on an emu*

Larhoom;1991553 said:
Thousands of houses on gamers sssuuu you cant seriously believe youve been in them all

Damnit I was editing :p

I have been to a lot of them... :p

*Rides away on an emu*