UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

General respect for staff...

R

Ryan

General respect for staff...

Listen, all of you need to understand that as a general rule of thumb when a staff member asks you to do something you just do it.

I remind you due to the situation we ran into today.

One of our GM's was fixing a house for a player and the entire time this player was fighting someone else, after being specifically asked to stop messing around because it was impeading the ability of the staff member to fix the problem.

The player refused and was asked numerous times.

I killed the players to stop them both so the staff member could fix the problem. I unhid myself and I explained to them, that they needed to focus on the situation and be polite to the staff member, and the guy went off on me.

Moral: When a staff member asks you to do something, DO IT.

Or as in this case, you'll find yourself with no more account ;)

Jim O'Leary

Wanderer
fierywater said:
I got killed for attacking Zippy. ='( lol.

same thing happened to me, he was playin poker on top of WBB and i attacked him. he killed me and threw my body on the ground. it was somewhat funny.

SpicyHot

Wanderer
Sloth said:
word, duce bags like that should be banned. Then you should send antrax letters to there house.

Why should duce bag be banned? That isn't even a word.. lol unless you're speaking of Douche?

"Don't take it personally, Just playing". I don't find that word as offensive as N*gga, N*gger, N*ger etc.
I rather see someone with the name "Bloody Tampon" over "Slave N*gga" or something racist/showing hate..

Basically Gross=Funny Racist/Hate=Idiocy

SpicyHot

Wanderer
Almost forgot.. I still love UO Gamers! I've been with ya guys well.. over a yr I was a member before the shard got wiped the first time :( I hate re starting characters but I pouted, Had a day of mourning the time of the wipe.. Then I logged in and here I am 328 days later :p

i can see nothing wrong with how ryan delt wit the situation with the 2 players...i mean u can never go wrong with some general smiting, smiting makes the world a better place, i mean imagine if all of us hardcore pvpers could just stream into OSI - Trammel with no guards and nothing stopping us we would SMITE those pussy fuckers into the next expansion

andrewkholt

Wanderer
Altho i have only heard one side of the story, if you are explaining it how it went then good on you. Ryan feel free to ban me if you ever feel that i deserved it. Also do not hesitate to ban players that do not add to the community of the server. any one who likes this server will agree with me on that.

love all the free time you put in man. keep it up.

theres no game like UO, theres no game like UO, theres no game like UO. (clicks his red heeled pumpes together)

Judas420

Wanderer
Andrew you're a fag. How's that for contributing to shard community?

Oh, and I also agree that little bitches need to be killed/banned.