UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

gauntlet room 5

Lithium66

Sorceror
I have noticed a demon slayer spell book does not work properly in that room. I'm not sure if this has been reported yet or not if it has disregard thanks. Spell damage is the same with no book or other books.

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
So, abyssmal horrors, right? These are affected by demon slayer spellbooks.

Lithium66

Sorceror
Every server i have ever played they are considered demon but as i was down there i tested undead/regular and demon spell books with no difference..

Lithium66

Sorceror
I do mind blast as thats what worked best other than harm on all servers i will test and post pics within the next day or so when i go back down thanks.

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
Mind blast isn't affected by slayer spellbooks (by design).

Lithium66

Sorceror
Well thats odd as every server i ever played it was. Maybe they were slacking in the script department i guess. Why wouldnt mind blast fall under slayer books its a direct spell not area etc? I was under they assumption that every damage spell you cast with a slayer book falls under it other than area affect spells?

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
http://www.uoguide.com/Slayer
Player crafted spellbooks have a chance to have properties from any slayer groups. You must have the spellbook equipped to receive the double damage bonus from most direct damage spells, and slayers granted by spellbooks only affect spells that make use of Evaluating Intelligence in their damage formulas (notable exceptions are Mind Blast and Harm). Note that Necromancy and Spellweaving spells are also not included.