UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Full Spellbooks?

Full Spellbooks?

So is there anyway to get a Full Spell book in the game right now?

I haven't been able to find any vendors that sell all of the spells. Anyone know where they can be bought?

Me and a couple of m8s were discussing this last night as a matter of fact.

How do the higher level spells get onto the shard if you cant write your own without the spell in your book?

Its the chicken and the egg syndrom :eek:

Erik said:
Damn, whoever gets a Full Spellbook first is gonna make a Fortune. :)

Erik well you know why me and Ice are making Tamers LOL the 3 of us shoudl be able to get PS some time soon!

I need a 120 BS and T and Magic and and and LOL the rest we can sell ;)

A Dex Monkey

Sorceror
Rogueci5 said:
Erik well you know why me and Ice are making Tamers LOL the 3 of us shoudl be able to get PS some time soon!

I need a 120 BS and T and Magic and and and LOL the rest we can sell ;)

ummm.... just wow....

Fragile said:
You can get the BS and T from some large BOD's, I'm not sure if champ will drop the crafting ones.

I keep forgetting those, nerev had a GM on OSI, it was always easier to buy them or go do a champ spawn LOL

A Dex Monkey: Not following you on that post m8?

I will attempt to get full spell books and like sell them to some of you guys for dirt cheap. I am in the process of making a bard. I wouldent mind joining you guys on champ spawns. Yesterday I went into Despise .. And the champ spawn hadent been quite spawned yet. But yah, bards are pretty useful in champ spawns. <:

Surgat said:
how much are you willing to pay for one? i may sell you mine... ofr a good price of course

I'll buy it from you AND make you another one. Hell, more then one. I have a Scribe . . . just need the spells :)

Ice {RKn}

Wanderer
Eric, where did you find the blank scrolls?

I started a scribe last night and could only find about 80 blank scrolls so I haven't really been able to start training him yet.

You just have to keep buying them. When you buy the 20 they have, when they restock they will then have 40, if you buy the 40 they will restock with 80, etc.