UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Full Circle

zeroberto

Wanderer
hm.................., i was with my hiddden, i saw 6 d.c. guys , vs 12 Fat , Riot , and random guild's , and they killed thennnnn alll :)
and blacula said , we will be back , the idoc falls , and blacula come to forum proud when he have more numbers and d.c. have only noobs inside the house , when the real pvp of d.c. show up :( he cryyyyyyyyyyyyy

I saw all the real pvp of d.c get pushed into their shitty gate house by less than 6 randoms last night.

Kindly stop making things up, your only gonna get yourself banned on here again Gans.

zeroberto

Wanderer
Again , im not gans and again, my char name is a Bag , hidden stealth, im making money yet , but i hate this stupid loser of riot , who scammed me, and you can see in picture

Blacula

Knight
Again , im not gans
1.) You piss and moan every time D.C. is mentioned on the forums without the terms 'STRONG"/"DE BEEEEEST"/"DOES NOT CHEAT, EVERYONE ELSE CHEAT AUEHUAH"/etc.
2.) You are obsessed with me, and post pics of Gans' characters after saying things like "GANS KILL YOU 2X1."
3.) Your English is God-awful.

Yep, you're Gans and you should
1268467072734.jpg

Oh, I almost forgot:
Blacula said:
Your English is God-awful.

I suppose this is one of the few times i won't bitch about Hybrid mods taking out the trash. Too bad we can't fit em all in the same bag.