UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Friday Night Fights

Come one, come all, let us meet on the field of battle for many pvp skirmishes this evening. Once i get home, ill be sitting around bucs den gate waiting for players to show up.

Lets get some duels

LETS GET SOME FIELD FIGHTZ GOING.

PLEASE KEEP SHITTALK TO A MINIMUM.

These will not be for the stroking of e-peens, this will not be a my guild is better than your guild cockwalk.

Just friendly somewhat half assed organized fighting going down. Please reply here if you think you may turn out, and what kinda character youll be on.

Hope to see you nerds there.

ESK WILL PLAY : a newbie, a newbette, and Lucian Valaran (tact mage, pure mage, and necromage)

MB

Knight

Itchy Fish

Sorceror
will never be fun when you guys run them you know what I mean hz is only guild now and we all know what that means easy uo assist uo all auotmated pvp and whats up with this stupid insure menu is that how you guys steal peoples insured items yah call me what you you will muscly and esk remember ive been in vent with you guys and know your secrets sad to see so many losing faith in demise

mytilus

Sorceror
Please do share!!!

nothing to share...

re·tard

verb \ri-ˈtärd\
Definition of RETARD

transitive verb
1: to slow up especially by preventing or hindering advance or accomplishment :impede
2: to delay academic progress by failure to promote

Origin of RETARD

Middle English, from Anglo-French or Latin; Anglo-French retarder, from Latin retardare, from re- + tardus slow
First Known Use: 15th century

hickman48

Knight
will never be fun when you guys run them you know what I mean hz is only guild now and we all know what that means easy uo assist uo all auotmated pvp and whats up with this stupid insure menu is that how you guys steal peoples insured items yah call me what you you will muscly and esk remember ive been in vent with you guys and know your secrets sad to see so many losing faith in demise

Best part about this is we dont even use vent.

sk8nomad

Sorceror
nothing to share...

re·tard

verb \ri-ˈtärd\
Definition of RETARD

transitive verb
1: to slow up especially by preventing or hindering advance or accomplishment :impede
2: to delay academic progress by failure to promote

Origin of RETARD

Middle English, from Anglo-French or Latin; Anglo-French retarder, from Latin retardare, from re- + tardus slow
First Known Use: 15th century
lol i remember my first time watching the hangover also :)