UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Freezing during PVP

Shake__

Wanderer
If there are 15+ people pvping within a few screens my client begins to stutter extremely bad. When everyone is on the same screen I completely freeze, but people around me run at normal speed and cast? I sit there unable to move, talk or take any action.

I live in Australia which means my ping is pretty bad but I don't think ping alone is the issue. My computer is decent, I use window 7 and Sallos. Any help would be appreciated.

Shake__

Wanderer
Using admin mode. I pinged login.uogamers.com around 10 times and a single packet was lost on 4 occasions. I think my router is just a piece of shit. If anyone knows of some connection tweaks/fixes I'd like to try them.

Shini

Page
Shake_ said:
Using admin mode. I pinged login.uogamers.com around 10 times and a single packet was lost on 4 occasions. I think my router is just a piece of shit. If anyone knows of some connection tweaks/fixes I'd like to try them.

What kind of connection are you on ?

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

You've got a rough route, we bounce from Cincinnati -> Chicago -> Dalls -> LA -> Sydney -> Melbourne to get to you...

Thats a long way to get back to you...

I'm considering the idea of moving the shards to try to help with these kinds of issues... but it's a big project to make such a move :)

Death To You

Sorceror
Even know my ping is high it usually only stutters when the problem is on my end. Haven't encountered the freezing issue on Sallos either.