UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Free Xavier Shirt Cloth.

Eos

Demise Administrator
Staff member
It's by the darksides now.

(Hue 1932. ;))

kolbycrouch

Knight
May I ask a question of thee? How does one obtain the coveted Zog cloth? As I understand, you must find the darkest hue of that group on random npc's and somehow manage to kill them, probably in gaurdzone, to get the cloth.

otimpyre

Sorceror
May I ask a question of thee? How does one obtain the coveted Zog cloth? As I understand, you must find the darkest hue of that group on random npc's and somehow manage to kill them, probably in gaurdzone, to get the cloth.
Zog cloth can be obatined by killing npcs also Barracoon shirts are always some variation of zog. But, far as Zog cloth being rare it is the oldest UO myth.

1. Zog is the longest running historical SCAM in UO. It comes from a time early in UO when information was much more spotty than now- when the gamemaster-run plotline had a group named the Zog Cartel (who mostly DIDNT wear green) become renamed because of real life political reasons to the Followers of Armageddon (FOA). Scammers seized on this confusion to sell green cloth as having come from members of the Zog group, or more commonly and ridiculously to have come from the UO BETA (in which the world ended and nothing survived...).

2. Zog cloth is most often considered a murky green that you can get from killing NPC's and also sometimes directly in bulk quantity bolts from NPC Tailors. NPC clothing spawns in many many colors that arent otherwise obtainable. Go to work on some brigands or gypsies for a while and you WILL get some "zog", for free. In green colors from NPCs that players cant dye, I have found shades from hue 1419 to 1445

None of these facts have deterred less scrupulous folk from charging 100s or 1000s times more for green cloth and perpetuating total lies about its origins for super profit.

There NEVER have been any clothing with "ZOG" in its title name. Zog cloth as a historical or rare item is completely fake in all its many shades.

otimpyre

Sorceror
I got the so called Zog hue. From Barracoon. However all of his shirts range from 1419 to 1445. I believe the actual so called zog green is that of oil cloth. I had planned on saving up Coon shirts and making a rare green patchwork goza floor. But , have since stop pursuing that goal. It is not all npcs. Just certain ones. Someone told me which ones on Demise once. I am thinking it was healers. Not sure though.