UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

free to new peacer tamers

Moonsongtx

Wanderer
I have what is probably a newb question... but do player created instruments give better chance to peace (or for longer time) than NPC bought ones? I just use NPC bought ones but I was just wondering. Thanks for any info. New to this Peace Tamer thing and still learning. :)

Smokeuog

Sorceror
He's probably talking about instruments like elemental slayer scorpion bane silver and stuff and I'm pretty sure those are better then gm made when used on the right mob

WarEagle

Page
I have what is probably a newb question... but do player created instruments give better chance to peace (or for longer time) than NPC bought ones? I just use NPC bought ones but I was just wondering. Thanks for any info. New to this Peace Tamer thing and still learning. :)
The info that the guy above me gave is both helpful and correct, but to answer your question, GM made is indeed better than store bought