UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

fRee PLot <<< britt <<

hella

Sorceror
fRee PLot <<< britt <<

ok this is weird as hell . ok i gave away my big house in cove ! for free with all the junk in it . lol .
i recalled to my old house and walked a few screens and stoped and clicked dirt and bam !!!!
ok i got 7x7x here and a 7x8 didnt try anything bigger their is a gw worn place next to it and people keep chceking it so i clicked small tower spot and it easly came up . ok i will be on kage at britt bank to gate you their so you can place what ever you can fit .. (((((((((( plz bring your own cash ))))and house tool))))) i will drop plot so you can place !! <<<<<<<< this in britt .. kinda close to me so i can nag the hell outta ya ! i will be on tommorow august 1st. at 10 pm est time at britt bank to gate you their . i will be near vandoren the thief guild master . thanks again !!

Attachments

• SHITTTTTT.jpg
    SHITTTTTT.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 184