UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Free Luna vendor slots.

Oaks

Knight
Re: Free Luna vendor slots.

Gugutz and Ne14pic are the first ones in lines of reserve I'm afraid. I'll add you to the list of reserves just in case.

Oaks

Knight

- falum.
- gugutz
- ne14pic
- sirsotam

You guys might be lucky. Two people don't need their vendor anymore and 2 people who posted that they wanted one have gone missing. Falum and gugutz can meet me at the plot and get a vendor and if I don't hear anything from the other two people who went MIA by tomorrow, ne14pic and sirsotam will have the last 2 available vendor slots.

Oaks

Knight

Okay there are now 4 vendors who have been dismissed and are now located in the house sign menu for two reasons; not setting the vendor contract to renew or not having gold on them for paying the vendor fees.

From now on I'll just assume you don't need the vendor anymore and that I can give the spot to someone else. I'm not going to chase up players anymore, if your vendor dismisses itself by accident however send me a pm and I'll get you a new one.

You've been warned ;)