UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Free items for new players only

Ajax

Lord
Free items for new players only

MIB's
SOS's
Level 1 T Maps

all idoc loot, new players only, PM me I'll post when they're all gone

WrathGiver

Sorceror
Re: Free items for new players only

they are treasure maps to chests you can fish up in the water at a given location.

btw i love the assumption that new players have treasure hunters :)

WrathGiver;1915570 said:
they are treasure maps to chests you can fish up in the water at a given location.

My second serious character I made after my first toon here was a fisherman because I remembered on OSI I used to be able to macro fish ALLLL night long (before serpents spawn with them) and sell them on my vendor for 5k a piece. I might not be able to sell them for 5k a piece here, but with all the regs, magic armor, rare nets, etc... I feel that a new fisherman is in the interest of a new character to make some quick cash if taming isn't their cup of tea.

Anyways, my account(s) are only 4 months old... am I new enough for MIBS? lol.

Keanu

Wanderer

i need some of those mibs and sos sir and tmaps i do all of those cools

fonis

Knight

WrathGiver;1915570 said:

you hardly need any cart (if any?) to do lvl 1 t-maps, no lockpicking (Unlock from magery), or trap removal (telekinesis works at all levels).

RogueStatus

Wanderer

yo i will take these treasure maps if u still have them? i am broke and i need the cash