UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Free houses

I would like one. I don't have much right now. Haven't had much time to play. We can work out a payment system if you like. I'll farm resources or gold anything you need. If not anything left I'm not upset.

skype superbenjammin

Meffistoe

Wanderer
I'm a new player in the shard and i dont have alot of money. i want a house spot even a small one will do thank you

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Anyone still needing a small, I don't place houses for new players :/ but if u have roughly 30k ill find a spot for ya to place a small just send me a message and we can work out a place to meet or hit up Messiah around brit bank (usually afk so best to message me here first)

(I do not take money from anyone.. I will show you where to place and let ya use a tool.. I'm not selling houses just showing land.. The 30k is what u need for the cheapest small plot :)

I'm coming back from a pretty long break, Have a little bit of gold in the bank, trying to place a house or buy one that is already placed, can we work something out?

Smokeuog

Sorceror
Haha I just gave some land to someone like 10 min ago. But I might have another small spot u can place in but im just headed out for a hour or 2 so ill message ya here when I get back if u want and meet up in game.