UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Forums

Dexter420

Sorceror
The forums are running horrible, and take about 9 minutes just to load a page. But only when im logged onto my screen name. Anyone else ever have this problem or know why it would be happening all of a sudden?? Does it on both chrome and fire fox.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
I use Opera and I've never ran into any issues with the forums, always load pretty promptly.

Dexter420

Sorceror
The entire site is slow. This is the first time ive even been able to get into a thread to post since i posted this a month ago. "The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console." I have tried re-installing Java to no affect, I get this message with any type of program I try an use, whether it be Chrome, I.E ect ect, i get the same message, and it takes approximately 30 minutes to load the home page.