UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Forum Work

R

Ryan

Forum Work

We will be locking the entire Forum for approximately the next 6 hours for some work.

Thanks,
Ryan

Brenden

Wanderer
Re: Forum Work

So, you mean to tell me that you guys just spent 6 hours, which you don't get paid for, working on making the forums better so idiots can post about how you don't do enough and your getting rich off donations?

Wow. Thanks for taking all that time and doing all that work for us ungratful slobs.

/brownnose mode off

Brenden

Wanderer

I'm sorry. I'm Ryan's bitch. Hey! Maybe after all the Fuck Trammy stuff is deleted, they can give out a bunch of items marked "Ryan's Bitch".

Brenden said:
I'm sorry. I'm Ryan's bitch. Hey! Maybe after all the Fuck Trammy stuff is deleted, they can give out a bunch of items marked "Ryan's Bitch".

haha , yeah or

i shagged Ryan and all i got was this lowsy (insert clothing item here )

Well it is Nov. 19, 2005 at 4:45pm and the forums are not up yet! so you know im talking about http://www.runuo.com/forum/

Kinda needing them up soon so I can post a new script for the newbie shard owners, hehehe

Working on the new Order/Chaos Guild Evo's and I need to add the new guards as well!

Not to be a azz ryan but for the longest time a friend of mine thought you where Ryan McPherson Creator of BumFights, Now tell me that isnt funny ROFL

I kept telling him he was wrong and I showed him a pic of you and what your all about and he still swore that you where the other Ryan, So I just told him that even if he was right that it doesnt matter cause what you do ROCKS!! hehehe