UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Forum Updates

Zippy

Razor Creator
Forum Updates

Sorry for the unscheduled downtime yesterday and this morning.

This down time was to allow us to merge the user databases from all of the RunUO network sites (RunUO (www.runuo.com), ConnectUO (www.connectuo.com), UOGamers: Hybrid (www.uogamers.com), UOGamers: Demise (www.uodemise.com), UOGamers: Divinity (www.uodivinity.com)) into one central database.

Among other benefits, this will allow you to use the same login information on any and all of these RunUO Network websites, and will allow you to have the same Private Message Inbox on all of those forums.

Many users had an account on more than one of our websites, we have attempted to merge users accounts from all of the websites as follows:
  • Accounts with the same password OR the same E-mail address were merged into the existing higher-priority account (see priorities below).
  • If the password and E-mail address were different then the lower priority account's username now has a string appended to the end of it specifying where the account originated. Example: If you had registered "Superman" on UOGamers: Divinity's forums but someone else had registered "Superman" on RunUO.com (or you had registered it with a different password and e-mail address) then the RunUO.com account has remained unchanged and your UOGamers: Divinity username is now "Superman-divinity".
  • The suffixes are as follows:
    • UOGamers: Hybrid = "-hybrid"
    • UOGamers: Demise = "-demise"
    • UOGamers: Divinity = "-divinity"
    • ConnectUO = "-cuo"
  • The priority for each of the websites is: RunUO > Hybrid > Demise > Divinity > ConnectUO
  • If you are having trouble logging in to one of the websites, try appending one of these suffixes to your username.

There are no expected issues from these changes, but please keep an eye out for any odd forum behavior and report anything that you find.

Thank you for your continued support,
~The RunUO Network Staff

pbguy434

Knight
Re: Forum Updates

Well that would explain why the P isn't capitalized anymore.

But I like the update. Good stuff. A lot more extra options in this posting box.

dead-eye

Knight

yea my letters arnt capitolized either.... and i dont like it lol...

and runuo was not my priority and because of it saying it is in their list i have all of run uo pms and now i dont have any of my old ones....

punisher7700

Sorceror

when i logged into demise forums it said i have a PM but my PM box does not display anything. I do not have an account on any other of the forums. My PM box still says there are 26 messages but does not display any. I might be tired or this might be an issue not sure which yet.

I have noticed there are new titles...I'm no longer senior member...

And my name was lower case already....

I answered a few PMs, but they were from demise users. Maybe try logging onto the other forums and checking PMs there...

Damn you Zippy!

*cries*

I don't want to hear anything from anyone... :mad:

So is this a good time to request the other Amnesia to get their account removed and mine fixed? :D Usurper!

nemnoch

Sorceror

Who would I contact to check my PM's? It states that I have 24 messages stored, but I cannot view any of them. Someone mentioned logging into the other forums and check there - but this is the only forum account I have.

Thank you.