UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Forum ban for Opywang

Ban for Opywang?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
LOL....

I'll be sad, and miss the forum if I get banned no lie.

I was told I am either hated, or love, and there is no in between. So I wouldn't be surprise if some hate me lol.

You are not hated but you might be confusing people loving you with laughing

It's not often that an Admin will dig up a thread for people to read (and laugh or love according to you) but they have yours

Honestly I had no idea I was that popular till MB mention this to me lol. I couldn't believe they kept a 7 year old thread alive for 7 years, and I never knew about it till like 2 month ago, or 3.

Morcheeba

Wanderer
Bump! This is no longer a joke and is now a formal request to the dev team..... This guy is so toxic and his aggression is mostly directed toward the server and the dev's running of the server. He is completely ignorant to anyone elses' views and is more than happy to throw out insults to anyone who even tries to help him.

Please note that there is now a poll at the top of the page if anyone would care to sign....

Bump! This is no longer a joke and is now a formal request to the dev team..... This guy is so toxic and his aggression is mostly directed toward the server and the dev's running of the server. He is completely ignorant to anyone elses' views and is more than happy to throw out insults to anyone who even tries to help him.

Please note that there is now a poll at the top of the page if anyone would care to sign....
There is freedom of speech in America, if you dont like it you can get the fuck away.

Morcheeba

Wanderer
There is freedom of speech in America, if you dont like it you can get the fuck away.
America also has minimal gun restrictions..... Is that proving to be a good thing? I accept that you have a point though, doesn't make what he is saying and doing right.
Interesting comment coming from a player who's forum profile says he is from Great Britain.