UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Forum Avatar Upload Broken

TJay

Wanderer
Alright, I searched the forums before posting this. I've noticed any kind of help given towards this subject, people mistaken the issue for signature pictures, suggesting the use of websites like www.tinypic.com an so forth. My issue is, the avatar that appears on your profile page and next to your posts on the left side of the thread. When I go to load a picture, you have two choices...
Use a custom avatar, or use a Gravatar. Well, the gravatar just simply doesn't work with my email... but when I go to choose use custom avatar... it will tell me that it successfully loaded and then shows nothing... I tried resizing and changing the format of the image several times... from .gif .jpg .jpeg .png and so forth... NO results.. Is it just simply broken? or is it something i'm doing wrong?
I guess this really isn't a big deal... but I see everyone else seems to have a working picture, how can I get mine?
Thanks...WTF.png

KoNNaN

Knight
It's been messed up for a while. I tried to change mine a while back and it wouldn't even let me remove it. I have been seeing a bunch of people with a broken image looking avatar recently. Probably happened when the forums split and the upload feature stopped working, I would assume it is connected.

TJay

Wanderer
It's been messed up for a while. I tried to change mine a while back and it wouldn't even let me remove it. I have been seeing a bunch of people with a broken image looking avatar recently. Probably happened when the forums split and the upload feature stopped working, I would assume it is connected.
Well i also noticed, a lot of the recent posts have been made back in like 2007-2010... so i'm assuming they're focus on the forums and hybrid in general is in some other direction nowadays? Am I wrong on that? Sure they do events for us and what not.. but.. thats all I see.

KoNNaN

Knight
Well i also noticed, a lot of the recent posts have been made back in like 2007-2010... so i'm assuming they're focus on the forums and hybrid in general is in some other direction nowadays? Am I wrong on that? Sure they do events for us and what not.. but.. thats all I see.

Do you mean the search? That was also messed up in the split, it seems there is a gap in the data. It may never work right again because the forum was merged into runuo for a while and then split away. You can try to search using google but you may need to check runuo also. http://www.uogamers.com/community/t...ads-since-the-split-from-runuo-forums.533545/

TJay

Wanderer
I just used Gravatar, that way it'll also change on runuo.com/community too! :)
Did you do this avatar change recently?
Where did your source for Gravatar come from?
I used my yahoo email... and it didn't work..
How exactly did you go about it...?
and yeah, I tried changing it over on RunUO community board to see if it would transfer over, and I had even worse luck there...
Thanks for the reply!